Teacher planning week at LOLcat skool

August 22, 2010

in lolcats go to skool

What better way to ease the stress of back-to-school preparations than more adventures from LOLcat skool? I hope your prep days go better than this…

Angela Watson was a classroom teacher for 11 years and has turned her passion for helping other teachers into a career as an educational consultant based in Brooklyn, NY. As founder of Due Season Press and Educational Services, she has published 3 books, launched a blog and webinar series, designs curriculum resources, and conducts seminars in schools around the world. Check out the free teacher resource pages for photos, tips & tricks, activities, printables, and more.

1 Rebecca August 23, 2010 at 9:25 am

I love it!

2 Angela Watson August 26, 2010 at 2:14 pm

Thanks, Rebecca! My personal fave is administrator cat practicing his moves…if only the surprise 3 hour meeting was exclusive to LOLcat school… ;-)

3 Rebecca August 26, 2010 at 7:33 pm

That’s my favorite too!

BTW, I brought your book to a PD today it was a huge hit! I wonder if I’ll get my copy back…they LOVED it. Yea!

4 Angela Watson August 29, 2010 at 3:02 pm

Woo-hoo, that’s awesome!!! Thank you!

5 Sarah August 29, 2010 at 8:49 am

Haha! I totally needed that laugh today! Skeptical cat is my FAVORITE!

6 Angela Watson August 29, 2010 at 3:01 pm

Wow, we gave the last math program 10 whole months to totally transform our math scores and kids ‘only’ made 5-point gains…let’s invest 8 million dollars in a new system and give THAT a few months! And about that new reading series…it’s been a few weeks since implementation, shouldn’t we create a 30 page benchmark exam that teachers should give within the next 24 hours to make sure every child is on grade level now?

I *am* skeptical cat.

7 Ligia Diniz December 2, 2010 at 11:07 am

LMAO! Can´t stop laughing because it´s all so familiar to all of us. It´s no way different down here in Brazil…OM!
BTW, you have to consider importing your book to here, cupcakes. We have plenty of bilingual schools that could use your ideas, and even monolingual ones would take advantage…But then you would have to have it translated…
Think about it, please. I loved it dearly, and use it a lot… It´s a pitty many won´t have the same opportunity, but those I have any contact with and can lend my copy to….
All the best,

8 Denise January 7, 2012 at 4:24 pm

So cute! I love the lol cats! And I LOVE your comment above about skeptical cat, so true….so very, very true!

9 Angela Watson January 12, 2012 at 12:38 pm

I love skeptical cat! He needs to be re-featured, I think.