As I mentioned in a video earlier this week, there are a lot of things that classroom teachers face on a daily basis that it seems like no one is talking publicly about. These are challenges that feel insurmountable, and we’re not hearing solutions because no one is admitting there is a problem.
Watch this 4 minute video to see what I’m talking about:
Make sure you’re signed up via email to get FREE bonus materials in a couple of weeks. I’ll wait a bit to send them out to give you a chance to start diving into the book first. The bonus includes:
- worksheets to help you implement the ideas you’ve learned
- a 60 minute video in which I elaborate on the 3 themes of the book and how you can apply them to your work.
I’ll also be sharing information soon about a fun online book club that will be starting April 1st.
Thank you, as always, for your support. I believe this book will make a HUGE difference in your level of job satisfaction and work-life balance, and I can’t wait wait to hear your thoughts and experiences.
Latest posts by Angela Watson (see all)
- Habits are stronger than willpower: why change is easier than you think - December 4, 2016
- What teachers need to know about the gender gap, disengaged boys, and girls in crisis - November 27, 2016
- 5 of your trickiest teacher co-worker problems solved - November 20, 2016
- How to start a Girls Who Code free afterschool program in your community - November 17, 2016