As I mentioned in a video earlier this week, there are a lot of things that classroom teachers face on a daily basis that it seems like no one is talking publicly about. These are challenges that feel insurmountable, and we’re not hearing solutions because no one is admitting there is a problem.
Watch this 4 minute video to see what I’m talking about:
Make sure you’re signed up via email to get FREE bonus materials in a couple of weeks. I’ll wait a bit to send them out to give you a chance to start diving into the book first. The bonus includes:
- worksheets to help you implement the ideas you’ve learned
- a 60 minute video in which I elaborate on the 3 themes of the book and how you can apply them to your work.
I’ll also be sharing information soon about a fun online book club that will be starting April 1st.
Thank you, as always, for your support. I believe this book will make a HUGE difference in your level of job satisfaction and work-life balance, and I can’t wait wait to hear your thoughts and experiences.
Latest posts by Angela Watson (see all)
- 4 ways time management habits get derailed (and how to get back on track) - February 19, 2017
- The SMART Learning Suite: Any device. Any Approach. - February 15, 2017
- From burnout to Teacher of the Year: Pam’s story of loving her job again - February 12, 2017
- Enjoy teaching more: 20 ways in 20 days begins March 1st! - February 8, 2017