Want more STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) resources for your classroom? CITGO is teaming up with renowned educator Steve Spangler to bring STEM learning to more schools across America through a sweepstakes with some really awesome prizes.
What you can win
- If you are one of the first teachers to enter, you can receive a free STEM toolkit bonus with lots of great STEM “Imagination Lab” experiments among other prizes, which will be delivered straight to your school. Don’t procrastinate on this because the offer is good only while supplies last.
- 90 teachers will win a voucher from National School Supply for $1,000 in classroom supplies
- Up to nine classes will have the opportunity to to attend one of Steve Spanglers’ “Science in the Rockies” workshops
- As a grand prize, Steve Spangler himself could visit your school!
How to enter
The CITGO Fueling Education Sweepstakes is open to all K-8 public school teachers in these 29 states.
Participating in the sweepstakes is simple: just enter your contact info here and share just one or two sentences about how your students use STEM learning to boost their creative and critical thinking skills.
Free downloadable STEM toolkits
You can also download a printable STEM toolkit right now for free! Click for your grade level: K-2 3-5 6-8 (Note: all the files are in a zip folder, so you need to be on a computer, not a mobile device, in order to download.)
Here’s an overview of the materials in the STEM toolkit for grades K-2 so you can get an idea of what’s included:
After downloading the free printable STEM toolkit for your grade level, don’t forget to enter to win so you’re eligible for the STEM toolkit bonus, $1,000 classroom supplies voucher, and Steve Spangler’s workshops and school visit!
Latest posts by Angela Watson (see all)
- 4 ways time management habits get derailed (and how to get back on track) - February 19, 2017
- The SMART Learning Suite: Any device. Any Approach. - February 15, 2017
- From burnout to Teacher of the Year: Pam’s story of loving her job again - February 12, 2017
- Enjoy teaching more: 20 ways in 20 days begins March 1st! - February 8, 2017