The 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club opened for the first time late last year, and what an amazing couple of months it’s been! This project has been the most rewarding thing I’ve ever created for supporting teachers, because I can’t imagine anything better than more time and more energy for the things that are really important in life.
The club is one a year program that begins for the next cohort on July 2nd, 2016. Here’s what our members receive:
Over 400 club members returned a survey back in February, just six weeks after they joined the club. Almost every single person said they were already saving 3 or more hours a WEEK! And, 92% of them said they would recommend the club to other teachers who are struggling.
The best way to convey how the club has helped other teachers (and how it can help you!) is probably by letting you hear it directly from a few of the hundreds of current members who are already seeing results. These are some of the comments I’ve read in the club’s Facebook group:
“Angela, you have brought sanity, focus, and joy to my work. I am so thankful for you. Please know that you have changed my life. I am happier and more giving to my family as a result of this club.”
“I think this is the best investment as a teacher I have ever made.”
“I was hesitant to join, but knew something had to change if I was going to survive being a teacher and having a family, & this was a small price to pay for the possibility of change. I’m beyond thrilled that I made the decision to join. I feel more organized and ready to tackle some of the many difficult things about being a teacher.”
“This was the best Sunday night sleep I’ve had since starting teaching 6 years ago. Thank you Angela for giving me permission not to worry about school over the weekend. I woke up with the alarm instead of tossing and turning.”
“Your tips and tricks are truly helping reenergize me and reminding me that I can do the job I love, and not feel like I need to work 20 hours a day, 7 days a week!”
“No more working all weekend or late nights. No going crazy with it all in my head. My colleagues say I’m more relaxed, and best of all, my students are more relaxed!”
If you are willing to do the work–to read or listen to the content that’s sent to you in the club and thoughtfully create new systems for yourself that are more efficient and productive–you will see results right away. The more you’re invested in creating work/life balance and committed to doing so, the more dramatic your results!
I know the club will help you prepare for Back-to-School in less time, and trim hours off your workweek once the school year is underway. In fact, I stand behind the club so strongly that there’s a money-back guarantee. You can send me an email in your first 30 days and let me know that the club didn’t work for you, and I’ll issue a full refund.
If you want to be a part of this group of innovative teachers who are re-imagining what it looks like to have work/life balance as an educator, you have just this one week to join. Then the club will be closed to new members again until the next cohort begins in January 2017.
By joining now, you’ll get my Getting Started Guide as well as two limited-time bonuses: the “Big Five” tips for teacher productivity, and the complete 40HTW List-Making System to help you prioritize and organize your tasks (including a version for school AND one for home/personal use.)
Want to learn more and take a peek inside the club? I’m offering free live trainings this week to help you make this summer (and fall) your best one yet. I’m going to share how you can:
- Create your end-of-summer vision (what do you want your life to look like when summer is over?) and select goals that will move you toward that vision
- Use simple time-saving tips that will help you work smarter, not harder, right away
- Implement 5 productivity strategies for home and school that will help you feel more accomplished AND allow you to truly relax
- Design a strategy for using your summer to get ahead for fall, choosing key tasks to complete now in order to free up more time once school begins
- Use support from the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club to help you implement the changes and stick to your new habits
Remember, the club is only open to new members from June 26-July 6.
Latest posts by Angela Watson (see all)
- Keeka: A new simple, easy option for school fundraising - October 26, 2016
- 9 ways to make your commute more productive and enjoyable - October 23, 2016
- Help students improve their writing with instant feedback from Turnitin - October 19, 2016
- 10 tips for avoiding technology overwhelm - October 16, 2016