5 summer secrets for a stress-free fall

I’ve been running my free webinar this week, 5 Summer Secrets for a Stress-Free Fall, and throughout the various sessions, over 4,000 teachers have attended! I’d never done live webinars before, and really enjoyed being able to connect with participants in real time. I definitely plan to do more live classes on other topics!

Summer Secrets Webinar

One teacher who attended said that the training was absolutely life-changing for her, and asked me to make it available as a podcast on Truth for Teachers, as well. I thought that was a fantastic idea, so I made it into an extended bonus episode for summer.

Here’s what you’ll get from this hour-long bonus episode of the podcast:

1. Discover how to create your end-of-summer vision (what do you want your life to look like when summer is over?) and select goals that will move you toward that vision
  2. Learn simple time-saving tips that will help you work smarter, not harder, right away
  3. Explore 5 productivity strategies for home and school that will help you feel more accomplished AND allow you to truly relax
  4. Learn how to use your summer to get ahead for fall, choosing key tasks to complete now in order to free up more time once school begins
  5. Hear how the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club can help give the resources and support to put your new habits in place AND maintain them throughout the school year (don’t forget–the last day to join is July 6th!)

No time to listen now? Download and listen on the go!

Enjoy this special bonus extended episode:

Season 4 of Truth for Teachers will be back in August!

1 Fernando M Díez Gallego July 4, 2016 at 6:05 am

Hi Angela,
First have a nice 4th of July.
I liked your tips for a relaxing summer.
Best wishes!
I also follow TeacherLingo, a nice web site.

2 Susan Muir July 4, 2016 at 10:06 pm

I have now updated my credit card information – The 40 Hour Work Week ( member for a while) and now I cannot access the content. Help:)!

3 Angela Watson July 5, 2016 at 9:25 am

Hi, Susan! Can you email clubhelp@outlook.com so my team can look your account up and help you out? Thanks!

4 Angie July 5, 2016 at 1:39 pm

I have company in town but want to do the webinar – badly! Is tonight the last night it’s offered? I’ve only been out of school for 2 weeks. :-(

Please tell me there’s another date next week! Thank you!

5 Angela Watson July 5, 2016 at 2:47 pm

This is the last one, I’m sorry!

6 Donna Schilsky July 5, 2016 at 7:09 pm

Hi Angela,

I loved your podcast on ” 5 Summer Secrets for a Stress-Free Fall”.

I am a discouraged to work in the classroom after 15 years of experience. Needed TOA positions are not available.Are your programs able to re-incite, encourage, or provide advise for the educational services that are currently exploding?

I’ve taught middle school science/social studies and 9-12 social science, 6-7 science in an online and blended school environment. I have been very involved in reform education, as a student and as a teacher. I have implemented “picture textbook science” , integrated science using technology and kitchen science, initial ESE inclusion classes with team teaching, the list goes on.

However, despite my success, I have burnt myself out. I’ve changed the format to adjust to the new FL EOC expectations for students and the teachers. I do not like the being evaluated as an “call center” employee.

I offer students a academic coaching, success coaching, life skills, someone cares for you and will set boundaries, active listener, academic advocate in the home, sports, school, etc.

Please share your insight, as I need employment, I am disappointed in my profession,and seek wisdom in how to proceed in my employment search and confidence in teaching in the current education format.

Warm Regards,

Donna Schilsky
9546844278

7 Ivana July 12, 2016 at 8:47 am

Dear Angela,

Listening to your podcast was the best unintentional break I’ve ever had :) !

Best wishes,