I’ve been running my free webinar this week, 5 Summer Secrets for a Stress-Free Fall, and throughout the various sessions, over 4,000 teachers have attended! I’d never done live webinars before, and really enjoyed being able to connect with participants in real time. I definitely plan to do more live classes on other topics!
One teacher who attended said that the training was absolutely life-changing for her, and asked me to make it available as a podcast on Truth for Teachers, as well. I thought that was a fantastic idea, so I made it into an extended bonus episode for summer.
Here’s what you’ll get from this hour-long bonus episode of the podcast:
- Discover how to create your end-of-summer vision (what do you want your life to look like when summer is over?) and select goals that will move you toward that vision
- Learn simple time-saving tips that will help you work smarter, not harder, right away
- Explore 5 productivity strategies for home and school that will help you feel more accomplished AND allow you to truly relax
- Learn how to use your summer to get ahead for fall, choosing key tasks to complete now in order to free up more time once school begins
- Hear how the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club can help give the resources and support to put your new habits in place AND maintain them throughout the school year (don’t forget–the last day to join is July 6th!)
No time to listen now? Download and listen on the go!
Enjoy this special bonus extended episode:
Season 4 of Truth for Teachers will be back in August!
Latest posts by Angela Watson (see all)
- Ask Angela Anything: your classroom management questions answered - September 25, 2016
- What to do when a student constantly refuses to work - September 18, 2016
- Why teacher-authors don’t give everything away free (& neither should you) - September 11, 2016
- How can teachers support and advocate for students in poverty? - September 4, 2016