I recently ran a free live webinar called How to Trim an Hour (or More) Off Your Workweek NOW, and it has been so much fun to share ideas with teachers in real time online.
One teacher who attended said that the training was absolutely life-changing for her, and since I’m only offering it this week, she asked me to make it available on my Truth for Teachers podcast, too. I thought that was a fantastic idea, so I’ve created an extended bonus podcast episode.
In the audio podcast, I’m sharing practical time-saving strategies and simple mindset shifts that will help you:
- Reduce your workload
- Eliminate the unnecessary
- Automate processes
- Delegate responsibility to students
- Get more done in less time
- Create a sustainable work schedule
From lesson planning to grading, you’ll walk away with lots of ideas for small changes that add up to big results, and get a fresh dose of motivation for the new year.
It’s so simple to create change that you can try out just ONE of the dozens of approaches shared and save an hour a week, right away.
At the end of the webinar and podcast, I share how the 40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club can provide support as you put more productive habits in place, AND will help you maintain those habits throughout the school year. If you’ve considered joining the club but want to find out more about it first to be sure you’ll get results, the podcast will answer your questions (and you can even ask me questions live in the webinar!) The last day to join the club was January 4th, 2017, but the club will be open again to new members in the summer.
Download the extended bonus episode of the podcast, and listen on the go!
Latest posts by Angela Watson (see all)
- 4 ways time management habits get derailed (and how to get back on track) - February 19, 2017
- The SMART Learning Suite: Any device. Any Approach. - February 15, 2017
- From burnout to Teacher of the Year: Pam’s story of loving her job again - February 12, 2017
- Enjoy teaching more: 20 ways in 20 days begins March 1st! - February 8, 2017