Tips for organizing and managing math manipulatives
The video below provides you’ll find tips for using math manipulatives in the classroom and managing hands-on learning materials. Specifically, you’ll learn:
- ways to store math manipulatives
- how to pass manipulatives out and collect them from students
- how to teach students to use materials responsibly.
You can learn more in my Pro-Active Behavior Management course.
Latest posts by Angela Watson (see all)
- 9 ways to make your commute more productive and enjoyable - October 23, 2016
- Help students improve their writing with instant feedback from Turnitin - October 19, 2016
- 10 tips for avoiding technology overwhelm - October 16, 2016
- How to create focus, simplicity, and tranquility in the classroom - October 9, 2016