Tips for organizing and managing math manipulatives
The video below provides you’ll find tips for using math manipulatives in the classroom and managing hands-on learning materials. Specifically, you’ll learn:
- ways to store math manipulatives
- how to pass manipulatives out and collect them from students
- how to teach students to use materials responsibly.
You can learn more in my Pro-Active Behavior Management course.
Latest posts by Angela Watson (see all)
- Ask Angela Anything: your classroom management questions answered - September 25, 2016
- What to do when a student constantly refuses to work - September 18, 2016
- Why teacher-authors don’t give everything away free (& neither should you) - September 11, 2016
- How can teachers support and advocate for students in poverty? - September 4, 2016