Tips for organizing and managing math manipulatives
The video below provides you’ll find tips for using math manipulatives in the classroom and managing hands-on learning materials. Specifically, you’ll learn:
- ways to store math manipulatives
- how to pass manipulatives out and collect them from students
- how to teach students to use materials responsibly.
You can learn more in my Pro-Active Behavior Management course.
Latest posts by Angela Watson (see all)
- 4 ways time management habits get derailed (and how to get back on track) - February 19, 2017
- The SMART Learning Suite: Any device. Any Approach. - February 15, 2017
- From burnout to Teacher of the Year: Pam’s story of loving her job again - February 12, 2017
- Enjoy teaching more: 20 ways in 20 days begins March 1st! - February 8, 2017