Tips for organizing and managing math manipulatives
The video below provides you’ll find tips for using math manipulatives in the classroom and managing hands-on learning materials. Specifically, you’ll learn:
- ways to store math manipulatives
- how to pass manipulatives out and collect them from students
- how to teach students to use materials responsibly.
You can learn more in my Pro-Active Behavior Management course.
Latest posts by Angela Watson (see all)
- What teachers need to know about the gender gap, disengaged boys, and girls in crisis - November 27, 2016
- 5 of your trickiest teacher co-worker problems solved - November 20, 2016
- How to start a Girls Who Code free afterschool program in your community - November 17, 2016
- 6 benefits of using apps with young children - November 16, 2016