Sponsor and Ad Inquiries
Reach Statistics (current as of 1/1/2020)
- 7.5 million website views for 2019
- 4.5 million podcast downloads (all time)
- 98,207 email subscribers
- 162,547 Facebook followers
- 20,417 Twitter followers
- 17,150 Instagram followers
- 80,342 Pinterest followers
- 87% of site visitors are from the United States, 3% are from Canada, 2% from Australia, 1% from the UK. The remaining 7% are from other countries.
- 91% are female.
- 94% are aged 24 or older, with 33% between the ages of 25-34 and 32% between the ages of 35-44.
Website Ads and Sponsored Blog Posts (Discontinued)
Ads are no longer being placed on the site, and opportunities for sponsored blog posts are not currently being offered.
My weekly podcast called Angela Watson’s Truth for Teachers is currently in its 11th season. The podcast debuted #1 in K-12 podcasts, #4 in Education, and #156 in all podcasts. It consistently ranks in the top 10 podcasts designed for teachers, and has been downloaded over 4.5 million times, with an average of 28,000 downloads per episode as measured 30 days after release.
I currently accept 2 sponsors per episode to feature in 30 second pre-rolls (advertisements placed at the beginning of the podcast, immediately after the theme song and introduction ends.)
As a podcast sponsor, you will receive:
- Audio promotion: I will announce your company or product as a sponsor of the show, and record 30 seconds of promotion. You can specify exactly what you’d like me to say, or simply provide input on my suggested wording. This is a powerful form of advertisement, because listeners will hear me, personally, endorsing your product before launching seamlessly into the main content of the show.
- Blog promotion: Each podcast episode has a blog post associated with it that contains a transcript and links to show resources. As a podcast sponsor, your link is automatically included in the episode’s blog post at no additional charge.
- Social media promotion: I promote every blog post and podcast episode widely on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and LinkedIn. The link to the blog post and episode with your company’s sponsorship mention will be shared on social media indefinitely, particularly on Pinterest where I re-advertise each older podcast episode on a regular basis.
Podcast sponsorships are available in blocks of 4, 6, and 8, with greater discounts being given with the purchase of more episodes. Due to the limited number of slots, we typically book sponsors 3-8 months in advance.
To inquire about availability and book slots, send a message here.
Submit Your Request
If you are interested in a sponsorship option you don’t see here, feel free to reach out via my contact form.