Below you'll find 3 courses I've personally created, and 4 others that I recommend and endorse as an affiliate. All courses are $150 or less.
Courses by Angela
40 Hour Teacher Workweek Club
The club provides professional development on productivity to educators who want to focus on what REALLY matters, both in and outside the classroom. Teachers in over 5,000 schools have already starting trimming hours off their workweek by getting organized, streamlining routines, giving kids ownership of the classroom, and being truly intentional about how they use their instructional, contractual, and personal time. When you enroll, you’ll receive:
- 52 weeks of new classroom-tested productivity strategies provided in both PDF and audio podcast form
- Printable teaching resources and templates to help you save time
- Access to a private Facebook group where hundreds of other teachers answer your questions
- Two free bonuses: The Weekly To-Do List System and The Big 5 Tips for Teacher Productivity
- A professional development certificate at the end of the year to document your participation
The Teacher Toolkit for Conquering Anxiety & Overwhelm
LAUNCHING IN NOVEMBER 2017! You can experience freedom from sleepless Sunday nights and never being able to turn off your “teacher brain.” In fact, freedom from all types of teacher anxiety is possible, and can come in the form of thinking about your work and responsibilities in a new way. This toolkit will help you replace negative, destructive thought processes with healthy, productive ones so you can create permanent change in your life. It serves as a resource for isolated, discouraged, and unsupported teachers, so you can listen to practical encouragement and reassurance whenever you are facing overwhelm and anxiety. Modules include:
- Freedom from comparison: Listen when you’re feeling not good enough and comparing yourself to others
- Freedom from pressure to do more: Listen when you feel like you’re drowning and can never do enough
- Freedom from worry over students: Listen when you’re worried about not being able to reach a student or prevent failure
- Freedom from regret: Listen when you’re replaying all the things you should have done differently
- Freedom from perfectionism: Listen when you’re overthinking things and making your work too complicated
- Freedom from busy-ness: Listen when you can’t shut your down mind and relax
- Freedom from guilt: Listen when you feel guilty about letting others (including your family) down
- Freedom from overwhelm: Listen when you’re feeling behind and have no energy to get back on track
- Freedom from urgency: Listen when you’re unable to focus because so many things are demanding your attention at once
- Freedom from self-neglect: Listen when you’re putting yourself last and need to make time for self-care
The Cornerstone Pro-Active Behavior Management Course
This series is designed to help you construct a self-running classroom that frees you to teach. Designed for teachers who work with students aged 4-11, the focus is on maximizing your instructional time and guiding students to become responsible and self-reliant. The modules include:
- Introduction (10 min.)
- Session 1: Precise Expectations (27 min.)
- Session 2: Consistent Procedures (63 min.)
- Session 3: Instructional Routines (47 min.)
- Session 4: Consequences and Rewards (25 min.)
- Session 5: Meeting Individual Needs (45 min.)
- Closing Message (5 min.)
Courses by Angela's Partners
Innovative Teaching Academy (with A.J. Juliani)
The Innovative Teaching Academy isn’t just a course. It’s a master class and coaching system designed to take you through step-by-step lessons and teach you the principles and strategies needed to make a greater impact in education and reach more people. It provides the accountability and support system we all need to thrive. It includes:
- Easy-to-follow lessons
- Monthly courses on design thinking, project-based learning, learning space design, habit building for productivity, social media, and blogging
- Supportive community of education leaders
- Built-in accountability
- Unlimited personal coaching with the Academy Team
This course will open to new enrollees in September and March. Click the "learn more" button below to sign up for email notifications when you can join.Learn More
The Genius Hour Master Course (with A.J. Juliani)
If you’ve been wanting to use Genius Hour with your students, or you’ve tried it but feel like you need more structure, check out the Genius Hour Master Course. No more fumbling through and trying to figure things out as you go! The course includes:
- 70 videos walking you through Genius Hour step-by-step
- Lesson plans and unit plans separated for elementary, middle school, and high school teachers
- The Genius Hour Journal which takes your students through Genius Hour from start to finish
- PowerPoints for Day 1 and Day 2 to get started with your students
- Resources, PDFs, and all kinds of strategies to make Genius Hour a success
- Rubrics and grading templates for assessing this creative work
- Parent letters to explain Genius Hour to families
- A supportive community of educators via Facebook and Voxer
Jump Start: The Teacher's Guide to Tech (with Jennifer Gonzalez of Cult of Pedagogy)
By guiding you through a series of hands-on projects, this self-paced course will give you the confidence and skills you need to make smart choices about the tech you use in your teaching. Through 10 modules, you'll learn 10 key processes that can have an incredible impact on how you teach, how your students learn, how you collaborate and communicate with others, and the time it takes to do it all.After you learn each process and how it can enhance your classroom work, you’ll complete a hands-on project to practice that process with one tool. As you finish each module, you’ll be able to transfer that process to your own classroom, using the same tool or another one of your choosing. Here's how it works:
- You’ll start each module with a short reading assignment. This is where we explore the process, consider its instructional value, and look at how it can enhance learning in multiple ways.
- Next, you’ll review your project checklist to understand the requirements of your hands-on project. For most projects, an advanced option has been added to offer extra challenge to those who master the process easily.
- Then it’s time to dig into your hands-on project. You’ll watch a series of step-by-step video tutorials to learn how to do it.
- When your project is complete, you’ll share it in a blog post. A sample blog, with all ten modules complete, is provided to help you get a clear picture of what your final project should look like.
The Maker Space Master Course (with John Spencer)
This course is grounded in proven principles and strategies that work. It’s broken down into simple, step-by-step lessons that allow you to walk through each of the seven days of designing a makerspace. Each lesson will leave you with resources, optional extensions, and an easy-to-follow action item as you move closer to the finished product. You’ll also have access to experts on makerspaces who can answer your questions and give you feedback. No guesswork. No reverse engineering. No more hours or searching the internet for something that makes sense. Instead, you will:
- Start the day’s lesson with a short reading assignment and video. This will provide some background knowledge before diving into the ideas.
- Next, you go in-depth with videos, step-by-step instructions, and optional extension activities.
- Yohttp://www.blendeducation.org/p/maker-space-master-course/?affcode=33938_wvy4lzk7u will end with a specific, hands-on mission that will take you closer to designing your makerspace.